Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wikis, Google Docs, and Social Networking, Oh My!!!!!

The focus in society is very much on staying connected with minimal effort. In EDUC5224, we explore this focus and how it will effect us as educators further than I really expected I would need to. I have to say, especially after this week's class, I am feeling a little overwhelmed with how many resources are out there and how connected I can be to my peers/colleagues and/or future students. I completely appreciate the usefullness of all this technology but I also find myself fighting with the Digital Imigrant inside of me. I'm pushing against my instincts to do things in the old way and I'm trying these new tools and techniques. Hopefully they'll soon begin to be instinctual to me as well. We'll see. Only time and continuous practice will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment